6 Replies Latest reply: Oct 31, 2013 2:41 AM by Kostas83
chyu Level 1 (0 points)

Am I just totally missing it? There's no little x like there is in "All" column. It's just too cluttered if I can x out of something I've already resolved.

iPhone 5, iOS 7
  • 50shadesofmeh Level 2 (370 points)

if you swipe the call you want to delete to the left, you will get the "delete" option.

If you tap the "Edit" button, you will get the "do not enter" symbol which u can use to tap through multiple ones, but you still have to tap delete on each.

• chyu Level 1 (0 points)

not in phone. in notification center.

• pettifog Level 1 (0 points)

I have the same question.  When I try to tap or swipe, all I seem to be able to do is return the call!  :-/

• matt_shoreditch Level 1 (0 points)

Same problem here. I think they disappear after 24 hours. Turning the phone on and off seems to clear them too.

Would have thought you'd be able to delete them from the Missed screen though. Certainly not ideal.

• dlopes06 Level 1 (0 points)

is there a fix for this? im having the same issue

• Kostas83 Level 1 (0 points)

Hello to everyone!

I have the same problem on my iPhone 5S. The bug is on the All tab. Normally the missed calls should be appeared also on the All tab and then you can erase it from there but on my phone this is not happen. I see the missed calls on the Missed tba but no on the All tab. I cheked on the iPhone 5 and iPhone 4 of my friends and when they had a missed call they can viewed also on the All tab and from there they can erased and also erase automatically from Missed tab...