Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I change the APN Settings for iPhone 4 with StraightTalk?

I recently activated my iPhone 4 (unlocked, originally with AT&T) with StraightTalk. Everything works (phone, SMS, internet, etc.), but I still can't send or receive MMS. I've already called StraightTalk, and they've told me how to change the APN settings & what to change them to, but when I go to the APN, it's locked, I guess you could say. Anyone been through this & know what to do? Also, if it makes any difference, I upgraded to iOS 7 the day it came out.

iPhone 4, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 19, 2013 11:46 AM

4 replies

Sep 30, 2013 1:56 PM in response to aychhennbee

hey so i hope u have fixed that issue u had.. if not well here is ur answer.. trust me it works i have tried so many ways to get that working... in order to fix that little issue u will have to buy another sim card... NOT with straight talk ok go on ebay and buy a simple mobile sim card.... i got it for one dollar plus i did this for iphone 5 which should b more complicated which wasnt... once u get the simple mobile sim u need to call to activate it do not ask for a plan.. u jus want it activated ok its for free.... once u have the simple mobile go to this link it will help u do the rest

http://MMS and Data fix for Straight Talk for iPhone 5/4S/4

How do I change the APN Settings for iPhone 4 with StraightTalk?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.