Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I thought iOS 7 was going to let us sync videos to photostream??

Did I just imagine that? Is it a known bug/delay? I want the videos in my camera roll to upload to photostream so I can delete them from my camera roll! As it is, that's about the only reason I have to sync my phone with my computer via cable. I want to cut that cord!!

iPhone 5, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 19, 2013 11:53 AM

11 replies

Sep 19, 2013 12:05 PM in response to Kilgore-Trout

Yeah but I don't want to have to do it manually, that defeats the point. And even if I can do it manually, as far as I can tell, I can only add them to my "shared photostreams". I want them to just automatically go to my MAIN one, which for some dumb reason I can't add things to. But I swear I read it somewhere, I'll have to see I can find it. Maybe I was dreaming. (Or maybe they took it out at the last second like they did the password keychain feature)

Sep 19, 2013 12:12 PM in response to Kilgore-Trout

Yeah but having to do it manually defeats the purpose. And even then, as far as I can see I can only sync them to my "shared photostreams"- not the main one. Boo. I would have sworn I read that somewhere; I'll have to see if I can find it. I guess I'll just keep waiting. Like I'll keep waiting for the weather app to show chance of rain, and the reminders app to be at all usable. Hopefully the keychain feature, which I was looking forward to, but I guess is delayed, will not be a huge disappointment.

Sep 19, 2013 12:21 PM in response to Alexroet

Alexroet wrote:

Yeah but having to do it manually defeats the purpose. And even then, as far as I can see I can only sync them to my "shared photostreams"- not the main one. Boo. I would have sworn I read that somewhere; I'll have to see if I can find it. I guess I'll just keep waiting. Like I'll keep waiting for the weather app to show chance of rain, and the reminders app to be at all usable. Hopefully the keychain feature, which I was looking forward to, but I guess is delayed, will not be a huge disappointment.

I do not recall seeing anything to that effect. The only mention of this in the iOS section of the Apple's site only refers to posting videos.

I thought iOS 7 was going to let us sync videos to photostream??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.