Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes 11.1 update removed all uninstalled updates for my Apps

I just installed the iTunes 11.1 update on a Mac running 10.8.5, and all went fine (overall it seems faster and more responsive) until I went to check on some App updates I had pending for my Apps (purchased from the iTunes store). I had 3 or 4 unapplied ones before the update, but now it says there are no updates available for my Apps (even though there are). I restarted and logged in and out of iTunes, but still no App updates. If I go to the associated iDevices, they all show the updates as before. If I go to the iTunes Store to the particular app that has an update, it shows "update" as opposed to the "$ Buy" as shown for unpurchased apps. So the iDevices and iTunes directly show the updates, but not if I go to the App Category in the Library (where Music, TV Shows, etc. are listed) and go to updates - nothing (All Apps Are Up to Date). So I can get updates, it's just a more convoluted process and iTunes is not doing what it's supposed to do.

Some birth pangs for the new iTunes update or has anyone else seen this issue?

Posted on Sep 19, 2013 12:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2013 1:58 PM

Must have been an internal iTunes site issue, the updates are back now! Issue resolved.

2 replies

iTunes 11.1 update removed all uninstalled updates for my Apps

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.