Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone had an issue on iphone 4s where bluetooth connects one day and then the next will not discover anything, but then a little while later it works again? I have 2 audio devices and an apple keyboard that I have this issue with. Effects ALL.

I have an iphone 4s. A while ago it started having issues with bluetooth. All of the sudden, an audio headset I am using quits working with my iphone bluetooth. I check and my iphone doesn't see any of my bluetooth devices. I have an apple keyboard, a headset, and a speaker. Nothing shows up on my iphone but they all connect perfectly to my ipad. Then a day or so later it works again. The are all suddenly there. I just installed iOS7 and I'm still having the same problem. What is UP? Anyone have a clue what is going on?

iPhone 4S, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 19, 2013 12:34 PM

There are no replies.

Anyone had an issue on iphone 4s where bluetooth connects one day and then the next will not discover anything, but then a little while later it works again? I have 2 audio devices and an apple keyboard that I have this issue with. Effects ALL.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.