Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After upgrading to iOS 7 I cannot access iTunes Store

After upgrading to iOS 7 on my iPad 4 I cannot access the iTunes Music Store, I CAN access the App Store just fine but NO iTunes Music Store! Have performed a re-boot, sign-out/sign-in Apple ID but problem still remains!

Posted on Sep 19, 2013 12:50 PM

29 replies

Sep 19, 2013 11:19 PM in response to elvisrox

It is not that mystirious: I discovered on my second iOS device what happened:

iTunes Store uses Safari to display contents. So delete your Caches and Cookis, allow at least third party cookies (not sure about that) and restart iTunes Store and Safari via task switching.

That worked for my second iOS device and I guess (some of) these steps worked in the first place, too.

Sep 24, 2013 3:30 PM in response to elvisrox

my version which used above advice - thanks and an extra step I needed.

Go to Settings -> Safari -> and Clear Cookies and Data and also Clear History - scroll down to see those settings.

Set Block Cookies to either "from third parties and advertisers" or "Never" (you choose which one)

In Advanced (scroll down, it's the last setting) make sure JavaScript in ON

Here is the last step I had to make to fix it - which may not apply to you. Some time ago I changed my primary email for apple. I noticed it was asking me to enter the password for the secondary email.

I went into iTunes and App Store, tapped my Apple Id and then Sign Out. I then resigned in using my primary Apple email and password.

Just to make sure, I turned the phone off and on, but honestly this may be optional.

Sep 25, 2013 10:06 AM in response to elvisrox

I have follow all the tips in this thread, and I can't still get my app store and my ITunes to work. I even did a couple of things I found on a related thread ("Reset all my settings", and I played with "Date & Time" back and forth). I wish I had not downloaded the IOS7.

I am going to continue monitoring the thread. Hopefully, someone will come up with a fix soon.

After upgrading to iOS 7 I cannot access iTunes Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.