Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After downloading ios 7 - itunes match just says loading

I the downloaded ios 7 this morning to my iphone 5, mini ipad and my ipad 3..... everythng works fine with the exception of my iphone... its been saying loading itunes match all day. I even left home and came to the office to see if internet connect would make it better... I've turned of and on itunes match from the phone, soft reset, etc... nothing... I still dont have any of my music on my iphone. like i said, the ipads are perfect.... Help????

iPhone 5, iOS 6

Posted on Sep 19, 2013 1:13 PM

6 replies

Sep 19, 2013 1:21 PM in response to Roadbikeguy

I am having the same issue. My iPad mini has no problem accessing and downloading iTunes Match playlists, etc...my iPhone 5 won't even go past the loading stage.

But I did notice that there was also an issue on my Mac's. My iMac showed songs greyed out (ones I hadn't downloaded) and then I checked my MacBook Air and noticed the same problem. I turned off iTunes Match on the MacBook Air and turned it back on but now that music is gone. Very frustrating!!

Oct 8, 2013 9:52 AM in response to Stephen Vivian

I had the same problem. What you need to do (for the iphone5s or others too I guess) is to go to settings>itunes & app store. Turn off Itunes Match. Then click on your apple id . Will give you option to sign out. Then hold down the home and power button until it shuts down and you see the apple logo appear. Then let go of the buttons. When it boots up, go to iTunes & app store under settings again. Log in with your id and password then turn on iTunes Match. Then open the music app. Give it a moment to load. ( I have over 24,000 soongs and it only took a minute.) Hope this helps as it did for me.

After downloading ios 7 - itunes match just says loading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.