Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PLEASE HELP ios7 storage issue

It's saying i don't have enough storage on my iphone 4 (8gb- or whatever the lowest one is..) to download the ios7 EVEN THOUGH ALL apps, pictures,songs, and music is deleted. So pretty much i have everything deleted on my iphone and its still saying i don't have enough space. Like it says 3.7 GB used and 2.6 GB available and that i need 2.9 GB to download it.. but everything is deleted and i have nothing else to delete to get more storage! PLEASE HELP thanks(:

iPhone 4

Posted on Sep 19, 2013 1:41 PM

11 replies

Sep 19, 2013 5:09 PM in response to pleasehelp55

Okay, so i download it from itunes with my phone plugged in after i uploaded itunes and i wait about 10 min. for "iphone software update" then i get a little pop up thing after remaining time is done saying "the software for the iphone was corrupted during downlaod" "disconnect and reconnect, then try again.make sure your network settings are correct and your network connection is active, or try again later" and i've already 'tried again later' and recconected and im pretty sure the connection settings are correct. NOW WHAT😕 PLZHELP thanks for all the advice so far though at least i've gotten somewhere!😐 ChrisJ4203 cheonweb KalebsDad78

Mar 25, 2014 6:01 PM in response to pleasehelp55

I would advise you not to upgrade to iOS7 if you have an iPhone 4 if you can avoid it. I put off upgrading for a year and half because I was perfectly happy with my phone's performance and frankly was too impatient to wait out the upgrade, but I just recently upgraded and have been having all kinds of problems since then. Even when I clear all of my photos, video, voice memos, apps and safari memory off of my phone, the memory remains full with "other," leaving me unable to put any photos or music on my phone. It *****:( I've tried powering down and "rebooting" and restoring it to factory settings and that "other" continues to loom there. I've checked other messages in the support community and this seems to be a common problem and no solution has been provided. DON'T DO IT!

PLEASE HELP ios7 storage issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.