Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get old wallpapers back from ios 6?

Hi,

I recently updated my iPad to iOS 7, and I had my homesreen with an ios 6 wallpaper picture. I was looking around with the wallpapers when I accidently put another wallpaper. I wanted to change it back, but I saw that wallpaper is not there anymore! I saw some of the other ios 6 wallpapers, but not the one I had. Mine looked like this:

User uploaded file

I also tried to save this picture to my camera roll to set it, but it won't fit on the screen. I am really frusturated with this. Please help. 😢

Posted on Sep 19, 2013 3:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2013 8:35 PM

I found this post. Go down the page quite away and soon you will see many wallpapers that look familiar. Your picture is there. Tap on the picture and you will be able to download it. It will show up in a photos after you have done so. Then you can add it as your wallpaper through settings.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/2470681?answerId=11725267022#11725267022&messageID=11725267#11725267?messa geID=11725267

If the link doesn't work for some reason, the topic of the thread is iOS4 favorite wallpaper missing.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2013 8:35 PM in response to Jonny1201

I found this post. Go down the page quite away and soon you will see many wallpapers that look familiar. Your picture is there. Tap on the picture and you will be able to download it. It will show up in a photos after you have done so. Then you can add it as your wallpaper through settings.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/2470681?answerId=11725267022#11725267022&messageID=11725267#11725267?messa geID=11725267

If the link doesn't work for some reason, the topic of the thread is iOS4 favorite wallpaper missing.

How do I get old wallpapers back from ios 6?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.