Related Article: Apple security releases

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 7 won't let me delete apps on iphone

Hi-

I have apps that are meant for iPad now on my iPhone. I do have an iPad, and updated it also. Not all the apps from my iPad are on my iPhone. Just a few. They are stuck in waiting limbo and are dark. I am unable to delete them-I click the x, click delete, and they are still there. Help!

iPhone 5, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 19, 2013 4:41 PM

7 replies

Oct 19, 2013 10:11 PM in response to Michael Paul

I Thought with new iPhones and iPads we wouldn't need to connect to a PC to get to iTunes to fix things. I'm having the same problem as above. Two apps don't belong on my iPhone. They were on my iPad, they are in limbo and my iPhone will not update to ios7.2 because it says there are apps that need to update. This is my second iPhone 5s after trying to get a better iPhone because of Sensorgate. This is getting old. I've never had these kind of issues with my previous iPhones. I'm kind of wishing I never "upgraded". Any other solutions? Is apple going to address these things. When I talk to a "Apple Genius" they always ask are you updated on the cloud and want to factory reset my phone.. Nothing happens. No fix..

iOS 7 won't let me delete apps on iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.