Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a MacBook Pro version 10.7.5 Every time I try to open iphoto I get the warning: "To open your library with this version of iPhoto, it first needs to be prepared. You have opened this photo library with a newer version of iPhoto." How do I do this?

I have a MacBook Pro version 10.7.5 Every time I try to open iphoto I get the warning: "To open your library with this version of iPhoto, it first needs to be prepared. You have opened this photo library with a newer version of iPhoto." How do I do this? I recently bought aperature, and it has been since then that I get this warning.

Thank you!

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Sep 19, 2013 4:24 PM

3 replies

I have a MacBook Pro version 10.7.5 Every time I try to open iphoto I get the warning: "To open your library with this version of iPhoto, it first needs to be prepared. You have opened this photo library with a newer version of iPhoto." How do I do this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.