Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes not syncing smart playlist properly.

I downloaded iTunes 11 and iOS 7. Today I created a smart playlist in iTunes and selected to match only checked items. When I synced my iphone, the unchecked songs are still showing up in the playlist on my iphone. Has anyone else encountered this problem since upgrading to iOS 7?

iPhone 5, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 19, 2013 9:49 PM

5 replies

Sep 19, 2013 10:20 PM in response to Orest75

Hi Orest,

I have a similar problem. Smart Playlist is synced and plays songs, but if I want to skip the song, then it just starts over from the beginning. Even if I want to select a different song from that list, it plays the former played song. Totally strange. Only after 5 to 10 attempts it goes to another song. But it may Happen that the first song is played again later on. An no, it's nothing to do with shuffe or so

For your problem: is there a cloud symbol next to the songs which shouldn't be in your list? If so, you can change that in the music settings.

Best regards

cc

iTunes not syncing smart playlist properly.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.