Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to Sync bookmarks between my mac and my pc, i'm using safari on both machines.

Hi,

I bought a Mac for use at home this week, and must use a PC at the Office, i'm using safari on both machines.

How do i Sync bookmarks from my mac and my pc (iPhone, iPad) ?

On the PC iCloud control panel has support for Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox, but no Safari??? And Safari for PC has no setting or downloadable extension like Chrome has that i can find to connect to the iCloud.

It can't be true that Apple does not support syncing it's own PC browser, so i must be overlooking somethig, but what?

Help 🙂

Theo (NL)

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), Safari on PC

Posted on Sep 20, 2013 12:26 AM

3 replies

Sep 24, 2013 1:44 PM in response to Maan123

My questions is why does iCloud control panel 3.0 no longer sync with Safari???? It worked so well before. And now the option is not even there? I work across platforms and across MANY iDevices. The only internet engine that might work now across all is Chrome. Can I go from Safari to Chorme in the new iCloud control panel. I use my bookmarks and reading lists everywhere. I know Safari blindfolded. Why did Apple drop it's own search engine? Inquiring minds would like to know.

Thank you

Peace

LGM

Unable to Sync bookmarks between my mac and my pc, i'm using safari on both machines.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.