Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

OS 7: can't use a WIFI network cause can't find "accept cookies"

I just installed OS7 in my iphone.

After that the WIFI network in my hotel is not working anymore. It displays the following message:

- "you would not be able to log in until you enable cookies in your web browser"

The problem is that if I go to <settings> and then to <safari>, the menu only has option to BLOCK cookies, not ACCEPT. Thus I choose BLOCK/NEVER but still I receive the same message after trying again.

So: Do you know in OS7 where is the menu to accept cookies? (it is not in the SETTINGS/SAFARI menu).

iPhone 5, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 20, 2013 2:33 AM

5 replies

Dec 7, 2013 9:51 AM in response to saispac

I had the same problem with my iphone 5s's running 7.0.3 and 7.0.4 ...but the solution i found is that the wireless routers may need to be updated.

My mother has an older router and i could not connect either phone to her wifi, i have a new router and when i tried connecting both phones to the wifi it worked..

So the simple solution may be to either get a newer wireless router or upgrade the software on the one you have.

Hope this helps.

OS 7: can't use a WIFI network cause can't find "accept cookies"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.