Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud video share doesn't work on iOS 7

I can't get video sharing via icloud to work. It looks like it works, but when you try to open shared video on the other device it just keeps loading forever.

Although shared video works fine via icloud website

Uldis

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Sep 20, 2013 5:04 AM

12 replies

Sep 25, 2013 11:33 PM in response to si7ovs

Hi, i have the same problem, my friends too. I try to make short (10s) video on iPhone 4S with IOS7, share via iCloud photostream with my friends with IOS7, but nobody can play this video, just loading and loading. The same problem is on my iPad mini (IOS7). Very interesting is, that video is working on Apple TV with latest IOS6 update and working in web browser (photostream is public).

If you have some tips, how to resolve, i will be happy.

Milouss

Nov 28, 2013 2:58 PM in response to si7ovs

I've been getting this error on a shared photostream that is private. I keep getting a message stating "Resource Unavailable" after it attempts to load for a few minutes.

It did work in the past because I know some family members said they did see the video, but now nobody can attempt to watch the video on iOS devices. Windows and Mac OS still works, but it may be because those devices will copy the video locally to a temp folder on the hard disc and play from there.

I also noticed that Photostream has limits for how many photos can be viewed in an hour, and in an entire day:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4858

• Maximum combined number of photos and videos to share per hour: 1000
  • Maximum combined number of photos and videos to share per day: 10,000

I don't think i've had over 10,000 plays on the video but who knows....

iCloud video share doesn't work on iOS 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.