Skip navigation

How to remove missed calls from notification center?

725 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 12, 2014 12:59 PM by Eileend00 RSS
AJ Sexy Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Sep 20, 2013 9:19 AM

I missed a call using ios 7 and can't seem to get the note out of the notification center.

I've cleared all calls in the phone app and called the person back by clicking through the notification.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7
  • matt_shoreditch Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
    Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 22, 2013 12:34 PM (in response to AJ Sexy)

Same problem here. I think they disappear after 24 hours. Turning the phone on and off seems to clear them too.

Would have thought you'd be able to delete them from the Missed screen though. Certainly not ideal.

• Eileend00 Calculating status...

I was just researching this problem and I tried something that worked. What I did was go to Settings, notifications, then phone. When you're in the phone section, go down to "show in notification center" turn it off and all the notifications will disappear. You can keep it off but even if you prefer to get those notifications still but just want the old missed calls to go away, switch it off then switch it right back on and they should disappear still.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (1)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.