Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disabling "Increase contrast" causes your iPhone to lag.

Disabling "Increase contrast" causes your iPhone to lag. Please fix this issue. I realy like this feature and I want to use it. It also lags on iPhone 5.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 20, 2013 9:38 AM

2 replies

Sep 20, 2013 10:08 AM in response to Sevilen

Try disabling the option first. Go to messages, tap on the icon to compose a new message. Did you notice that small lag as the keyboard springs up? This is same with the photos. Any of you having the same issue? I've done a little research and I saw that I am not the only one with this kind of problem. I was thinking that my phone (iPhone 4S) is slow for the iOS 7, but people say that they have the same problem on their iPhone 5.

Jan 25, 2014 4:29 AM in response to Sevilen

i'm have the same problem... when i put "increase contrast" on, the touch stay unresponsive, then i have to "reset all settings" to come back normal... but i need to use an ipad or iphone with lag, manly on imessage and general.... but who has ipad air or iphone 5s doesn't see it... i'm very disappointed about apple and your ios 7 garbage system...

Disabling "Increase contrast" causes your iPhone to lag.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.