Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 7 Music videos

I knew I will be somehow disappointed when I upgraded to iOS 7, with something I use frequently and every day while am in the car or at the GYM or walking around.

Again the issue with the music player , music videos doesn't play in full screen anymore why !!

It plays the video in small square window and if u tilt the iPhone it won't show full screen instead the sound wall will be displayed. At least make an option to make us chose to enable or disable the sound wall.

But basically I want to have the full frame video.

Or in video app try to enable creating playlist and to enable jump to next video or previous video.

Though I see it stupid option the whole video app, basically because I like to listen to mix list video and sound only specially if am at the GYM or walking around.

Really guys I know u r stubborn and hardly listen to people opinion but why you have to screw something nice you have achieved. music player were nice app instead you screwed it up... Not enough am not using the map anymore you want us to band the music app as well...

Do something soon for god sake.

One more issue .. Am searching for a song in my list the search find it but when I click on it , it won't play as if you are telling me "yea, right! You have it in your play list" and then what!!!

Or simply tell me how to solve the issue maybe I have lack of information!

Disappointed customer

iPhone 4S, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 20, 2013 11:29 AM

86 replies

Sep 23, 2013 8:48 AM in response to Arko7

World most advance OS it was suppose to be, it might be but when comes to music its is not, same issue, if you see, IOS 4, you could manage audio & video via one app, then it was split and now no landscape mode video and we can't even change the size of video. well in Videos app, after song finishes we get information about the video, why and who need that information ???

And by looking at amount of white used in IOS 7, it should be named IOS WHITE instead of 7.

Sep 24, 2013 10:18 PM in response to David TN

I just configured my new iPhone 5S and restored my backup from my old iPhone 4S. Then I updated it to iOS 7.0.1. The problem regarding playing video playlist in full screen mode with the Apple Music-App isn't fixed in iOS 7.0.1 :-(. BUT I can play all my videos, including the iTunes puchased, with "MVP video playlist" now. On my iOS 7 updated iPhone 4S I can't play this DRM protected videos purchased from iTunes using MVP. May be this information helps someone. But of course Apple has to fix this crazy bug regarding play videos in full screen mode using playlists ASAP! Who needs this "cover flow screen" in landscape mode???

Sep 28, 2013 5:51 PM in response to Arko7

If they don't fix this issue I won't buy the iPhone 5s

What's the use if they took away this feature which is much more than important to me .... So why should I support their new products..

After all it's their loss ..

Keep wondering when they will lose their eago and listen to customers demands.!!!

Wake up apple

IOS 7 Music videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.