Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 7 bugs - Unacceptable

I'm finding a lot of bugs in the new iOS 7 on my iPad 3 and iPhone 5

App Store icon reports updates when there are no updates to get and all apps are in fact upto date. (iPad 3 & iPhone 5, iTunes 11.1)

App Store claimed 11 new updates were needed on iPad but none were detected by iTunes.

Quicktime Live Stre@ms from some Web Cams play for a short while - less than 30 seconds usually then crash saying in a window "Could not load film"

The Web page has to be reloaded several times but it is totally unacceptable. iPad 3.

Battery life on both iPhone 5 and iPad 3 is now terrible compared to 6.1.3 & 6.1.4.

iPod touch (3rd generation), iOS 7

Posted on Sep 20, 2013 1:37 PM

8 replies

Sep 20, 2013 4:53 PM in response to Weebleuk

Agreed. The wacky iTunes Store updates (appearing/disappearing) started on iOS 7 release day (Wed) and are still not not working correctly as of today (Fri). Even Apple's own System Status page (http://www.apple.com/support/systemstatus/) has reported *nothing out of the ordinary* since Wed, even though servers were swamped/overloaded with numerous issues....we are still having iTunes Store issues to this day.

BTW, I have NOT updated to iOS 7 (I'm on 6.1 on iPhone 4 & 5 and 6.1.3 on all my iPads) so this iTunes/App Store wackiness is on Apple's end.

Sep 20, 2013 4:53 PM in response to Angelus1971

FIXED AND VERY EASY! - IPAD-IPHONE IOS7 Server Can not Connect/SAFARI EXTREMLY SLOW OR DEAD/iCloud Can not Turn Off..

None of the Above worked for me! so If you are having any of these problems/issues and not able to turn off your iCloud or can not access Terms & Conditions...after your IOS7 upgrade !! well of course none of us knew about the fact we all use WIFI connection and none realised it is todo with the type of encryption we are using ie (WEP/WEPPERSONLA/WAP2PERSONAL etc....) all you need todo is either turn off the wireless security for your Router from your admin panel and you will see the Miracle before your Eyes!!Once you have done all your tweaks and accepted your temrs and conditions all you have todo then is Change to WEP2 or WAP or which ever works for your home network and choose from all the available increptions you have and try which ever works for you on your ipad/iphone etc...

Aple will need to release another update to fix this issue and allow ipads/iphones to recognise all wifi security encryption codes

again nothing wrong with your IPAD/IPHONE all you have todo is tweak you router's encription type and this will work 100%

I hope this helps

Timegate

Sep 20, 2013 4:59 PM in response to Timegate

I have mentioned above that I am still running iOS 6.x.x on all my devices (someone else mentioned the same above my post) so the issue is not with the actual iOS 7 update. The *release of iOS 7* may have been what *started this issue* (servers overloaded). It even exists on my MacBook Pro...I believe it's Apple Server related.

iOS 7 bugs - Unacceptable

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.