Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to access setup assistant again

just got my 5s and the girl at Best Buy skipped all initial setup questions. How do I go back and access the setup assistant again? Thx

iPhone 5s, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 20, 2013 4:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2013 4:23 PM

I hate that. When I was buying my iPhone at Best Buy, the girl who sold me my iPhone went through all the setup too. I was kind of annoyed because it was my new iPhone, and I feel like that's part of the experience.

If you do want to access the setup assistant, you would have to erase all content and setup as new.

Settings>General>Reset>Erase All Content and Settings.

But the setup from the setup assistant just has the information in Settings if you don't want to go through the full setup again.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2013 4:23 PM in response to goryan

I hate that. When I was buying my iPhone at Best Buy, the girl who sold me my iPhone went through all the setup too. I was kind of annoyed because it was my new iPhone, and I feel like that's part of the experience.

If you do want to access the setup assistant, you would have to erase all content and setup as new.

Settings>General>Reset>Erase All Content and Settings.

But the setup from the setup assistant just has the information in Settings if you don't want to go through the full setup again.

how to access setup assistant again

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.