Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Rented Movies disappear Apple TV 6.0

I just updated my Apple TV to the version 6 software but when I went to watch one of the 2 movies I had previously rented, they have disappeared. Rented movies used to be displayed on the top row of the screen, preceding the "Top Movies" listings when one has the "Movies" tile selected on the lower portion of the screen. But neither of my rented movies is there. I tried renting another movie to see if this disappearance was a problem with my account, but after renting (and selecting the "Rent now, Watch Later" option on the screen, but that movie is not showing up where the rented movies used to be, either. It shows up as "rented" in my iTunes account on my computer when I view recent purchase, but I can't find it anywhere on the Apple TV.

Anyone else find where they hide the rented movies?

Posted on Sep 20, 2013 6:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2013 7:41 PM

Sign out of iTunes on your Apple TV. Your rentals SHOULD reappear. Hope this works.

3 replies

Rented Movies disappear Apple TV 6.0

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.