Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

gmail will not work with Exchange

I just received my new iPhone 5s.

I know that Google shut off push syncronization to devices purchased after January 2013.

Now this is a google question but I have been having very hard time finding answer. So maybe someone here has run into same issue. And how they solved it.

I have read that you need to pay for Google Apps for Business to maintain push sync with new iphones. My question is can I still use my gmail email address or do you have set up new one(using the domain name you set up Google apps with)? My gmail.com address has all my email/folders etc and still want to be able to use it.

I imagine there will many people with this problem so a posting of this nature may be advantageous to others as well.

Thanks and I look forward to your reply.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 20, 2013 8:27 PM

There are no replies.

gmail will not work with Exchange

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.