Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to disable switch control when your Siri doesn't work.

There's alot of people who managed to turn their switch control off by Siri or by triple click. How ever I disabled my Siri and was stuck at lock screen with no screen feedback. Went thru alot of online remedys and all didn't work. I'm sure there are a few who had this problem. So what I did was -

i hold home and power button to off my i pad. Then turn it on again. (When it just loaded to main screen you will have a few sec before switch control works again. )So when you are in main screen , triple click to get the accessibility box and off switch control. By tapping on the option. It worked for me. Hope it works for you. The Internet don't have much to help ref switch control which is irritating. Hope this post helps.

iOS 7

Posted on Sep 20, 2013 9:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 13, 2015 8:33 PM

My situation was worse, switch control has the whole screen being the switch for home button, I tried to type my passcode after the restart in a few seconds but it only shows the accessibility shortcuts, help I need my iPad working desperately.

iPad Air iOS7

1 reply

How to disable switch control when your Siri doesn't work.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.