Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 7 bugs in iMessage reminders and visual voicemail

Since upgrading to iOS 7. I am experiences problems with iMessage, reminders, and visual voicemail.

Also freezes during command prompts. Hope Apple fixes these problems soon.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 21, 2013 6:16 AM

7 replies

Sep 23, 2013 9:53 PM in response to helenfromsummerville

My biggest problem is with visual voice mail. I even restored the IOS and the results were the same. I have to delete ONE voice message and then exit out to HOPEFULLY delete the next one. Otherwise i have to reboot the phone in order to continue to delete any more messages. I have done enough google searching and see that this is a problem with the new IOS 7. Hopefully Apple will have a fix for this.

Sep 25, 2013 10:27 AM in response to JayR1214

I've got the same issues on 4S and 5S (O2).

Trying to delete more than 1 visual voicemail crashes the phone app.

It freezes, or goes glitchy, part shows or repeats messages in the list, or undeletes voicemails after a few seconds.

I thought the 2649(!) deleted voicemails were the problem but after nearly 24 hours of trying to delete them I realised that even 2 voicemails cause issues.

I know some people won't notice this - but I get 5 to 30 voicemails a day (on top of 50+ calls) so it's a really big deal.

iOS 7 bugs in iMessage reminders and visual voicemail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.