Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple LaserWriter 12/640 PS v2015.105 windows 7 driver. where can I find one?

Hi,

Does any one out there know how I can up load the drivers for Apple LaserWriter 12/640 PS v2015.105 windows 7

every site I have gone to requires a down load of a driver checking program. I just want a printer driver. PLEASE.

Windows 7, printer driver required

Posted on Sep 21, 2013 7:18 AM

6 replies

May 6, 2014 2:36 PM in response to Alan Blair

The reason that threadjacking is frowned on (as mentioned in the terms use which you can read by clicking the link to the right on this page) is for the most part a practical one:

By starting your own thread your problem can get individual attention, focussed on your particular set of circumstances.

By joining somebody else's older thread it becomes tricky to answer more than one question at the same time, and can lead to confusion for both parties.

So if you don't mind the minor inconvenience, please start your own thread (in the correct forum) so we can get to grips with your particular problem. Please include details of your computer and operating system.

May 6, 2014 3:18 PM in response to Klaus1

I'm sorry for the infraction. I was not aware that it even existed. I do not use this (or any) forum very much at all and was unaware of how to start my own discussion. Sorry. It won't happen again. FYI: I have thrown in the towel as far as this printer driver is concerned. I'm of the opinion that it must be easier to accomplish than it has been.

Again, sorry.

ab

Apple LaserWriter 12/640 PS v2015.105 windows 7 driver. where can I find one?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.