Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My notifications center only shows calender events for today for the next 6-7 hours instead of the entire day. How do I fix this or get it to show it to me?

My notifications center only shows calender events for today for the next 6-7 hours instead of the entire day. How do I fix this or get it to show it to me?

iPhone 4, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 21, 2013 7:42 AM

4 replies

Sep 24, 2013 1:35 AM in response to babuka123

It seems that the they removed this feature, and replaced it with an even worse function. You can no longer see the activities that highlight the "whole day" and you can only see the activities that are registered in the next 4 hours or so. this is so stupid, because I do not want to see what happens during the hours I have not registered anything, rather than seeing the activities I HAVE registered!

Notice center just lost its entire function to me. hope they update it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.