Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCal sync to Outlook for Mac 2011

I'm running Outlook for Mac 2011 on OSX 10.8.4. We have a hosted Exchange service for email and calendar sharing amongst colleagues (not all on Macs), this works fine as does sync to the Exchange accounts to/from mobile devices where we can all also have our private appointments displayed simultaneously. Any Exchange Calendar events also show up in iCal.

What I would really like is for any non-business events added in iCal on the iCloud account to show up in Outlook so I don't double-book from Outlook. The information I've read seems to suggest the lack of iSync in OSX 10.7 onwards is a problem, my questions is have I understood this correctly and does anyone know a way around this ?

Stuart

Posted on Sep 21, 2013 8:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2013 8:51 AM

I'm afraid the answer is that you can't, because Microsoft have not provided it with the necessary protocols. This thread looks at it in some detail, including an official response from Microsoft:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3737342

2 replies

iCal sync to Outlook for Mac 2011

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.