Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't access iTunes Store on my iPhone 4 after updating with iOS 7. Is there solution or must I await new software release solution?

I can't get into the iTunes Store on my iPhone 4 after downloading iOS 7 software update. Is there a solution? When I open iTunes Store I just get a blank screen

iPhone 4, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 21, 2013 10:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2013 4:29 PM

I had to go into the settings, select safari and change block cookies to third party. Then I was able to see iTunes again.

25 replies

Oct 12, 2013 11:56 PM in response to iplaytennis888

Well,try the following:

Close all open apps: Click on the Home button twice, then swipe up on the thumbprints above each open app icon until they all are closed

Sign out of the iTunes & App Store: Go to Settings>iTunes & Apps Store and click onyour User ID, then click on sign out

Reset your device (nothing will be lost): Hold down the Home and Power buttons at the same time and continue to hold them down until the Silver Apple appears (up to 30 seconds)

Once the Home screen redisplays, click on Settings>iTunes & Apps Store and sign back into iTunes, then try to get into the Store again

Cheers,

GB

Oct 23, 2013 6:30 PM in response to apple id of apple id

Hi apple id of apple id,

Do you really live in Apple, Idaho? Just curious....

OK, I'm thinking that this may resolve your issue as it has for other users:

Go into your Music app and open the iTunes Store from there

Once you have successfully opened it in the Music App, try the iTunes app again. It should open for you now!

Cheers,

GB

Oct 25, 2013 7:08 PM in response to MissJessieAnn

Hi MissJessieAnn,

Check all of your Home screens to see if it accidently got moved. You cannot delete iTunes from your phone, so it is there somewhere. If you don't find it then:

Reset your phone (nothing will be lost): Hold down the Home and Power buttons at the same time and continue to hold them down until the Silver Apple appears. Once the Home screen redisplays, see if your iTunes icon is back.

If it is not, check Settings>Restrictions, and make sure that Restrictions are on. If they are on, make sure that iTunes Store is set to = On under the "Allow" section.

If that is not it, then swipe down from the center of your screen and do a spotlight search for iTunes. If the spotlight search finds it, see if it is in a folder (it will say the folder name next to it if it is).

Finally, if all else fails, you can go to Settings>Reset>Reset Home Screen Layout to get all of your icons to go back to their original settings. That should make your iTunes ap show up on the first Home screen.

Once you get your icon back, if you are not able get the iTunes store to stay open from the iTunes icon, then try to open the Store from the Music icon.

Cheers,

GB

Can't access iTunes Store on my iPhone 4 after updating with iOS 7. Is there solution or must I await new software release solution?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.