Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store IOS 7

Successfully installed IOS 7 on 3rd Gen iPad a couple days ago. Opened App Store and there were 3 updates. Hit the Install button for each and each was installed. Opened App Store this morning and those 3 updates still show in the Updates tab but with an Open in place of the Install button.

Thought once an updated app was installed the update tab would be blank. Have closed the App Store and even rebooted my iPad. Also did a search for IOS 7 and that search will not disapear even if I delete it when I reopen the App Store it still shows in the search bar.

Are updated apps supposed to stay in the UPDATE window even after they are installed?

Thanks.

iPad (3rd generation) Wi-Fi, iOS 5.1

Posted on Sep 21, 2013 11:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2013 11:25 AM

Hi Douglas

I have the same issue with the ipad. I also have it on my iphone too.

I checked out all the ipads running in an apple shop today and they did not have our situation.

THey did say phone apple support?? lets hope someone comes up with the answer although it does not appear to be causing any problems

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2013 11:25 AM in response to Douglas

Hi Douglas

I have the same issue with the ipad. I also have it on my iphone too.

I checked out all the ipads running in an apple shop today and they did not have our situation.

THey did say phone apple support?? lets hope someone comes up with the answer although it does not appear to be causing any problems

App Store IOS 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.