Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to delete podcasts

I subscribe to a LOT of podcasts to listen at work, but there are some podcasts that I do not listen to every episode. I used to delete those episodes from the list but, for some reason, the latest version of iTunes does not let me do that. I do not want to have to download unwanted episodes just to delete them and I do not want to have to see them in the list. How can I get rid of them? Why does Apple insist on breaking things that don't need fixing?

iTunes-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on Sep 21, 2013 11:48 AM

2 replies

Sep 2, 2015 12:54 PM in response to kevking

It is 2 years later and there is still no response to this question. I've got the most recent ver. of itunes and same operating system and I cannot delete podcasts from itunes. The Delete key doesn't do it, the drop down Delete is grayed out and inoperable, & when I uncheck Sync & Automatically include... and then click on Remove all podcasts NOTHING HAPPENS. Can anybody here explain how?

How to delete podcasts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.