Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an original iPod touch. When I connected to the latest iTunes, it was not able to connect, and message was to go to summary page and restore the iPod to original settings. As I did this, the iOs for the iPod was also updated, restore then failed

I have an original iPod touch. When I connected to the latest iTunes, it was not able to connect, and message was to go to summary page and restore the iPod to original settings. As I did this, the iOs for the iPod was also updated, and he restore subsequently failed on several attempts. The iPod Touch is now not functional. Has my iPod been rendered obsolete as a result of the iOs and iTunes updates?

iPod touch, iOs was being updated.

Posted on Sep 21, 2013 12:23 PM

1 reply

I have an original iPod touch. When I connected to the latest iTunes, it was not able to connect, and message was to go to summary page and restore the iPod to original settings. As I did this, the iOs for the iPod was also updated, restore then failed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.