Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

In ios7' additional tabs in Safari

Using my iPad2 in Safari I want to add additional tabs such as I was able to in 6? Now I am doing it a hoodie way using the favorites button. As of now I have so many complaints about IO7 it is not funny. I can only imagine what most people are feeling I work is an editor and this is almost as bad as FCP X.

Second any clue on how to make the boxes and the colors go either to completely transparent or to a solid color that is not pulled from my background image pink is not my thing at all.

Thanks for the help

iPad 2, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 21, 2013 5:08 PM

1 reply

Sep 21, 2013 5:16 PM in response to Johne72

You tap the blue + plus sign in order to open a new tab. It just so happens that your favorites will always show when you open a new tab. You just start tying the web address in the URL field to get to the website of your choice.

You cannot adjust the colors of the icons and make them completely transparent. The colors of the icons or folders will be shaded with the colors of the wallpaper due to the translucent nature of the icons. The only fix for this is to change the wallpaper to something that makes the folders and app icons more pleasing to your eye.

In ios7' additional tabs in Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.