Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

downgrading storage

having trouble downgrading my iCloud storage plan ,im going from the complimentary 20 gigs and trying to downgrade to 10 gigs . when i click on the 10 gig option the "done" button doesnt light up for me to click on it .. it does for the free5 & 20 gig

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.5), mail Version 5.3 (1283)

Posted on Sep 21, 2013 8:27 PM

12 replies

Sep 21, 2013 8:54 PM in response to randers4

hey randers, was waiting for your reply .. seems like you working hard tonight .. was hoping you didnt skip m e .

i tried what you sent , thats where i was before - it just wont jet me click on " done" it stays grey .

i looked around and saw a posting with a similair issue and they said i need to call in which didnt seem apple like..

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5037911

Sep 21, 2013 10:17 PM in response to sam boosak

If you're a former MobileMe user, you should see this:

User uploaded file

And done should be selectable for both the 10GB and 20GB options, but not the 5GB option. If that isn't happening, you'll probably need to call Apple. I would start with the online store as then handle storage plan refunds, or I suppose you could make an appointment with th Genius bar at a nearby Apple store.

downgrading storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.