Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Gold Iphone 5S

is att really going to start shipping out the gold iphone 5s in october? perhapps can a backorder but up lifited ?.

i order mine on friday september 20 around 12pm and then got a status update around 8pm stated that my phone will ship out october 1- 30 of 2013

can this possible be lifted and come quicker. please help

Posted on Sep 21, 2013 8:27 PM

6 replies

Sep 25, 2013 5:27 AM in response to fashun

after waiting in line (5th) at a very big apple store that only had a few 64gb ones that the first person in line bought (you can buy 2 at a time was launch policy) its a white phone once its in a case. i really expected a little more pop in the color.

having just come out of a white phone i went space grey this tiome to mix it up and always 32gbs...the free software suite is nice i already owned half of it.

as for early shipping 9-5mac and other sites posted an actuall list yeaterday that quoted a minimum of 42 days for most outlets to get gold phones and that they still tricle in to apple stores daily you just have to call daily and catch it a rite time.

Gold Iphone 5S

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.