Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Focusrite/GBand 'Recording Level' problem.

I recently bought a Focusrite iTrack Solo interface (using with a MacBook Pro) and having downloaded the latest versions of OSX (10.8.5.) and GBand '11, Version 6.0.5 (428.5), still find that I can't record to GBand.

GBand recognises the iTrack in both Input and Output ... I can't adjust the 'Recording Level' slider.

Following the instructions from a link provided in another answer on here (can't remember your name mate ... sorry!) I've gone into 'Audio Midi Setup' and ensured that the rate is set to 44100 (2ch-24bit Integer ?) but found that I was unable to adjust any of the Volume control sliders in the panel below.

I'm pulling what's left of my hair out!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Sep 22, 2013 3:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2013 3:13 AM

alewales wrote:

I can't adjust the 'Recording Level' slider.

http://www.bulletsandbones.com/GB/GBFAQ.html#volumesliderdisabled

(Let the page FULLY load. The link to your answer is at the top of your screen)

7 replies

Sep 22, 2013 4:06 AM in response to HangTime

The Focusrite has 2 channels 1 for mic (condensor - provided), 2 for instrument.... seperate gains for each.

I haven't used the mic yet. I'm using a bass guitar to 'record' over a drum track I made with GB.

Set 'new track' to Real Instrument, then tried Bass guitar, No Effect and several of the bass modeles, also tried Basic Track, still with no luck.

Hey thanks for taking the time to help with this!

Focusrite/GBand 'Recording Level' problem.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.