You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 is now available

Customize your iPhone in more ways than ever, stay connected with friends and family, and relive your favorite moments. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my phones screen has gone blue, i have a 4s i have dismantled the phone and looked for connections so now apple wont fix it which is fair enough, i was just wondering if anyone knew what was wrong, i have tried restoring it, re building it and on and off

this the screen on my phone when unlocked, dont know what is wrong with it, i have restarted the phone, restored the phone and litlerely rebuilt the phone, i cant get it to work, i was wondering if anyone knows what is wrong with it and if anyone knows any possible solutions, if so then thank you.

User uploaded file

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on Sep 22, 2013 3:23 AM

1 reply

my phones screen has gone blue, i have a 4s i have dismantled the phone and looked for connections so now apple wont fix it which is fair enough, i was just wondering if anyone knew what was wrong, i have tried restoring it, re building it and on and off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.