Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sharing issues with iOS 7 and iPhone 5s.

I recently upgraded to iOS 7.0.1 and now I can't share photos, web pages etc. on Twitter (via the iPhone's share button). The Facebook share works, but the Twitter one refuses to recognize my accounts. I've tried rebooting, deleting accounts, deleting the app and so on. Any tips?

Posted on Sep 22, 2013 3:54 AM

6 replies

Jan 10, 2014 5:58 AM in response to Barnabee

Hi Barnabee & Warner,

did you use icloud to set up the devices? My iPhone 5s is fine, but my iPad Air continously went on about having to provide the password for my facebook account referring to the email address I have not used in 3 years.

Long story short, my issues were resolved after Jason (thank you again) from the Apple Care Support team told me to wipe the entire device and set it up without relying on icloud.

Takes time but does the job and then I called back to tell them to push this to the tech developers, because this clearly is an issue Apple needs to address. the Twitter integration (I run 4 accounts) is also glitchy and I hope that this clean slate restart/configuration allows me to enjoy the same trouble free experience I was used to from my iPhone 4s and iPad 4 Retina even whilst running iOS 7.0.4

Regards,

Dan

Sharing issues with iOS 7 and iPhone 5s.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.