Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod Question - I posted it in the ipod fourm but no one responded.

I purchased an Apple Camera Connector with my ipod, however so far my canon S1 IS does not work with it? Got any tips?

Second, my music in itunes keeps disapering, the song will be there today, and then some random songs go poof and when i play those songs that are gone (the title is in itunes but when i play it it gives my a "!" next to the little check mark. I need help

P.S. The songs are all still on my ipod.

Thanks Taylor

iBook 2003, Mac OS X (10.4.3), Combo Drive, 640mb ram

Posted on Jun 25, 2006 6:02 AM

3 replies

Jun 25, 2006 1:03 PM in response to Taylor Edgar

hi Taylor!

camera things:

the 5th generation (video) ipod also is supported with the camera connector.

let's also check to see if you've got a supported camera there:

iPod Camera Connector: Supported Devices

although the S1 IS is on the list in the web page mentioned there, it's probably worth checking in with Canon, just in case the specs for the Canon have changed.

if Canon says it's still supported, perhaps try working through the troubleshooting tips here:

How to use the iPod Camera Connector

exclamation mark things

that ! usually means that itunes can't find the song files:

iTunes: Understanding the Symbols Next to Songs

it usually shows up if you've moved the song files externally from itunes (shifting them about using the Finder perhaps). had you shifted any of those song file locations at any stage?

love, b

iPod Question - I posted it in the ipod fourm but no one responded.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.