Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Supra Ekey app not working. Supra blames my phone, apple blames supra

Since the download my supra ekey app ( Realtor) will not open. Supra told me to delete my phone then add it back, which I did. Several times, still doesn't open. I also tried adding a different supra app to my phone , just to see and it won't open either. The tech at apple said many people are having trouble and it's on Supra's end. But when I call Supra, they say it is not on their end and NO ONE else is having trouble. I really don't believe that part, but I do know it working for many. Any suggestions? Every other app I have works.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 22, 2013 7:08 AM

2 replies

Oct 8, 2013 10:07 PM in response to denimink

It is Supra's issue. I spent hours today with tech support who keep saying it's workign for everyone else. Go to the APP store and look up the reviews. There are many people who are having the same issue since IOS7. This update doesn't work. I went into an Apple store and we factory reset my iphone 4gs twice! It's outrageous we pay so much for this and other services to just stay in business in real estate, and they can't get it right. I've had to resort to using my old iPad with previous iOS version and the ekey works on that. A pain to have to take that around to open a lockbox. My guess is they will sort it out with the next version, but keep calling them and keep complaining! The more people complain, the sooner they will fix it even if they will not admit it is their issue.

Supra Ekey app not working. Supra blames my phone, apple blames supra

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.