Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes radio...is this a joke. I have picked four of my stations and out of 10 songs I heard one by the artist I wished to hear.

I guess I have to go back to Pandora. I have picked four of my stations and they don't come close to the music or artists I have selected. I picked Louis Armstrong and I get a Disney tune from some movie. I picked Jommy Smith, jazz organist and out of 10 songs one was his. am I the only one with this issue. APPLE....this stinks

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.3)

Posted on Sep 22, 2013 8:55 AM

1 reply

Sep 23, 2013 10:36 AM in response to gPad

Yeah, how does this work? It doesn't seem anything at all like Pandora. I put a Tahitian album on as one of my favorites. All it played was Bon Jovi, Lynard Skinner, Willie Nelson, etc. I don't get it?? I tried changing to Hits, Variety and Discovery. I'm not sure what those labels mean either.

Is iTunes radio limited to the pre-programmed radio stations and you can then pick a favorite artist within their genre's?? Where is the information on iTunes radio??

Kron

iTunes radio...is this a joke. I have picked four of my stations and out of 10 songs I heard one by the artist I wished to hear.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.