Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get rid of apps zooming open in ios7? It's dizzying.

iPhone 5, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 22, 2013 9:02 AM

7 replies

Sep 25, 2013 10:05 PM in response to pj772

I went looking for this info too, apart from the fact that it's apples worst update ever, I mean what we're they thinking if, it's slow, looks like its built for children, has really ugly icons, it's completely non customisable and once more it makes you feel sick and dizzy using it!

Here's an article I found that May help to disable some of the dizzy causing graphics... http://www.stuff.tv/apple/ios-7s-motions-effects-are-triggering-vertigo-and-naus ea-symptoms/news

Sep 27, 2013 11:39 PM in response to trimguyapple

I've already switched to android, the Google nexus 4 with android jelly bean is already light years ahead of the ios7 flop, its better in almost all respects and once more doesn't make you feel sick!!! Google's about to release the nexus 5 with android kitkat they're really ahead of the game now.

The iPhone that was by far the best is now miles behind the rest!

Sep 28, 2013 12:05 AM in response to Courcoul

Don't get your knickers in a twist, it's only natural that apple were to lose customers to the opposition whilst they were snoozing. I've been running android alongside the iPhone for well over a year and have never experienced the frightful experiences you suggest, as for the apps.. Just like any system you can avoid issues being wary of what you download, it doesn't take a genius to work that out.

Now crawl back under your stone enscribed apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.