Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

finding bluetooth pin

I can not find the pin for my iphone 4. i have read that it is in my information that came with the iphone. I can not find it. Can anyone direct me? thanks.

iPhone 4, iOS 6

Posted on Sep 22, 2013 9:25 AM

7 replies

Sep 29, 2013 9:20 AM in response to lll

I tried the above and it didn't work. I have bluetooth turned on, it says, "Now discoverable" then it asks for the pin, which I can not find. It doesn't give me any numbers. or I am looking in the wrong place? I have found some of the literature that came with my iphone, but can not find any pin number, can anyone direct me there?

May 30, 2015 10:53 AM in response to Snafu1965

I just connected my iPhone to my mini via Bluetooth and when I got to bit where I was asked to enter identical codes I was stuck . But then I entered a 4 digit number into the Mini console and only then did a page pop up on iPhone screen for me to enter the same number into the iPhone and hey Presto they were paired. I did not need any pre existing code .

finding bluetooth pin

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.