Skip navigation

Iphone 3G stuck on spinning wheel

215 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Sep 22, 2013 10:28 AM by NinaKyri RSS
NinaKyri Calculating status...
Currently Being Moderated
Sep 22, 2013 10:28 AM

Hello, I recently got an iphone from a friend who wanted me to reset the phone for her.

She hadn't told me that it was jailbroken (I presume it is, she has no idea). I resetted the phone (Erase all data & Settings), and while booting up it the spinning wheel showed up on a black screen it has been stuck there ever since. (picture attached)

The spinning wheel is in fact still spinning, it is not stationary - but there is no progress.

I have spent hours trying to find a solution, involving hard resets, entering DFU mode, connecting to iTunes, nothing works.

While holding down both power and wake button in order to hard reset, nothing happens, no matter how long I hold them down.

While trying to enter into DFU mode, itunes does noIMG_921.jpgt recognize the iphone. Nothing seems to work.

Could anyone help please?

Thank you in advance.

iPhone 3G

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.