Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Not working in iPhone iOS 7

When trying to access iTunes in iOS 7 I see it try to start and then it quits. I have tried to reload it but that doesn't work, I guess because it appears to the download system that I have a copy, my guess is that it is somehow corrupted in my phone. What to do, who to call.

Andy

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Sep 22, 2013 11:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2013 3:05 PM

Found the answer. Restore iOS 7 which turns out to be rather simple and straight forward and not as time consuming as the initial download. Hook the iPhone to your computer and go to iTunes and select the iPhone when it shows up in the sidebar, this will bring up a window that shows a number of options. Backup your iPhone by choosing one of the hree options provided and when done select "Restore" the iPhone. Be sure to select the backup that best suits your needs and desires as any purchased Apps can be lost during this process and they will have to be reloaded or repurchased.

Andy

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2013 3:05 PM in response to AndyGump

Found the answer. Restore iOS 7 which turns out to be rather simple and straight forward and not as time consuming as the initial download. Hook the iPhone to your computer and go to iTunes and select the iPhone when it shows up in the sidebar, this will bring up a window that shows a number of options. Backup your iPhone by choosing one of the hree options provided and when done select "Restore" the iPhone. Be sure to select the backup that best suits your needs and desires as any purchased Apps can be lost during this process and they will have to be reloaded or repurchased.

Andy

iTunes Not working in iPhone iOS 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.