Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delete podcasts from iTunes?

I have downloaded the new iTune 11.1. However, I can't delete podcasts. The "delete" on the keyboard won't work and th delte under Edit is grayed out.

Suggestions?

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6.6)

Posted on Sep 22, 2013 12:03 PM

4 replies

Sep 23, 2013 10:58 AM in response to KrazyCat

After further review, under "list", the version of iTunes is showing all available downloads. Once I download a particular podcast, I can then delete it. Under the previous version of iTunes, I could delete in listing all of the podcasts I did not want to listen to. Under this new version I cannot. I guess I can live with that but it would be nice to be able to delete the unwanted podcasts. Thanks for you question.

Sep 23, 2013 11:16 AM in response to JeffcNick

I have the same problem. All the podcasts I wish to delete have a new symbol I've never noticed before installing this latest version of iTunes . It's a little cloud with an arrow pointing down. You click on it to download the podcast. But, as described above, I'm unable to delete the podcast from my list without first downloading it. And here's the bad news. At least some, if not all, the podcasts that I have downloaded and deleted show up again in my list as downloadable!

I would love to have a simple, clean list of only the podcasts I still want to listen to. If there's a way to do this in the latest iTunes, I haven't found it.

Delete podcasts from iTunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.