Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I make a playlist of my podcasts in iOS7??

I like to listen to podcasts more than music. How can I make a playlist of all my podcast downloads in iOS7? And how can I do a random shuffle of the podcasts that I have not yet listened to? In the old operating system I was able to do this under iTunes after I removed the apple podcast app (based on advise from another posting). Now I am at a loss and regretting iOS7 upgrade.

iPhone 4S, iOS 7

Posted on Sep 22, 2013 11:56 AM

1 reply

Sep 25, 2013 8:46 AM in response to Katie Catherine

Update - So I have found that I can make a random podcats playlist in iTunes on my computer and the playlist shows in the podcast app under "My Stations".

HOWEVER, the random order sort functionality is still not available on the iPhone Podcast app as far as I can tell. Really annoyiong. Still hoping Apple can find it in their hearts to better support Podcasting.

You would think that since the term PODcasting came about because of the first generation iPOD that Apple would care about maintaining this functionality with the iPhone!!???

How do I make a playlist of my podcasts in iOS7??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.