Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac stuck in a login loop after software updates

My MacBook Air started having this problem when I turned it on this morning. After I enter my password, a spinner and a grey progress bar would appear. The progress bar would fill up to about 40%, and my Mac would shut down. The same thing happens every time no matter what I do.

The only updates I remember installing are iTunes 11.1 and Xcode 5. Nothing seemed amiss before or after updating, except when I tried to download the latest Mountain Lion documentation, Xcode complained that the directory didn't exist. Another oddity I noticed was the Trash couldn't be completely emptied. Three error messages popped up. One showed a PDF was still in use (even though I had no applications open), and the other two contained empty file names ("").

Yesterday was the first time I'd shut down my Mac in a few days. I use FileVault 2. And no, I don't have a Time Machine backup >.>

I have tried these solutions so far:

• Perform a safe boot (at least twice). Nothing happened. Went straight to the usual login screen.

• Reset the NVRAM / PRAM (3 times). Didn't help.

• Start from the OS X recovery partition; use Disk Utility. Both Verify and Repair reported no error.

• Enter single-user mode. Didn't work. This output was displayed briefly before the login screen reappeared:

efiboot loaded from device: Acpi(PNP0A03,0)/Pci(1FI2)/SATA(0,0)/HD(Part3,Sig8633 E4DC-24F0-4B5A-90BE-6A81F2958F9C)

boot file path: \System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efi

Any help is greatly appreciated.

MacBook Air (13-inch Mid 2012), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Sep 22, 2013 3:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2013 6:49 PM

Perform a safe boot (at least twice). Nothing happened. Went straight to the usual login screen.

I take that to mean you were able to log in normally in safe mode.

Please read this whole message before doing anything.

I've tested these instructions only with the Safari web browser. If you use another browser, they may not work as described.

This procedure is a diagnostic test. It won’t solve your problem. Don’t be disappointed when you find that nothing has changed after you complete it.

Third-party system modifications are a common cause of usability problems. By a “system modification,” I mean software that affects the operation of other software — potentially for the worse. The following procedure will help identify which such modifications you've installed. Don’t be alarmed by the complexity of these instructions — they’re easy to carry out and won’t change anything on your Mac.

These steps are to be taken while booted in safe mode.

Below are instructions to enter some UNIX shell commands. The commands are harmless, but they must be entered exactly as given in order to work. If you have doubts about the safety of the procedure suggested here, search this site for other discussions in which it’s been followed without any report of ill effects.

Some of the commands will line-wrap or scroll in your browser, but each one is really just a single line, all of which must be selected. You can accomplish this easily by triple-clicking anywhere in the line. The whole line will highlight, and you can then copy it. The headings “Step 1” and so on are not part of the commands.

Note: If you have more than one user account, Step 2 must be taken as an administrator. Ordinarily that would be the user created automatically when you booted the system for the first time. The other steps should be taken as the user who has the problem, if different. Most personal Macs have only one user, and in that case this paragraph doesn’t apply.

Launch the Terminal application in any of the following ways:

☞ Enter the first few letters of its name into a Spotlight search. Select it in the results (it should be at the top.)

☞ In the Finder, select Go ▹ Utilities from the menu bar, or press the key combination shift-command-U. The application is in the folder that opens.

☞ Open LaunchPad. Click Utilities, then Terminal in the icon grid.

When you launch Terminal, a text window will open with a line already in it, ending either in a dollar sign (“$”) or a percent sign (“%”). If you get the percent sign, enter “sh” and press return. You should then get a new line ending in a dollar sign.

Step 1

Triple-click anywhere in the line of text below on this page to select it:

for k in {,/S*}/L*/E*/{,.?}*.kext; do test -f "$k/Contents/Info.plist" && /usr/libexec/PlistBuddy -c "Print :CFBundleIdentifier" "$_" | egrep -qv "apple|Accusys|ArcMSR|ATTO|CalDigit|HighPoint|hp-fax|JMicron|print|SoftRAID|stex" && echo $k; done | open -ef

Copy the selected text to the Clipboard by pressing the key combination command-C. Then click anywhere in the Terminal window and paste ( command-V). A TextEdit window will open with the output of the command. If the command produced no output, the window will be empty. Post the contents of the TextEdit window (not the Terminal window), if any — the text, please, not a screenshot. You can then close the TextEdit window. The title of the window doesn't matter, and you don't need to post that. No typing is involved in this step.

Step 2

Repeat with this line:

{ sudo defaults read com.apple.loginwindow LoginHook; echo; sudo crontab -l; } 2> /dev/null | open -ef

This time you'll be prompted for your login password, which you do have to type. Nothing will be displayed when you type it. Type it carefully and then press return. You may get a one-time warning to be careful. Heed that warning, but don't post it. If you see a message that your username "is not in the sudoers file," then you're not logged in as an administrator.

Note: If you don’t have a login password, you’ll need to set one before taking this step. If that’s not possible, skip to the next step.

Step 3

Repeat with this line:

{ ls -A /e*/{cr,la,mach}* {,/}Lib*/{Ad,Compon,Ex,Fram,In,Keyb,La,Mail/Bu,P*P,Priv,Qu,Scripti,Servi,Spo,Sta}* L*/Fonts .la*; echo; crontab -l; } 2> /dev/null | open -ef

Important: If you formerly synchronized with a MobileMe account, your me.com email address may appear in the output of the above command. If so, anonymize it before posting.

Step 4

osascript -e 'tell application "System Events" to get name of login items' | open -ef

Remember, Steps 1-4 are all copy-and-paste — no typing, except your password. Also remember to post the output.

You can then quit Terminal.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2013 6:49 PM in response to Alias de Sired

Perform a safe boot (at least twice). Nothing happened. Went straight to the usual login screen.

I take that to mean you were able to log in normally in safe mode.

Please read this whole message before doing anything.

I've tested these instructions only with the Safari web browser. If you use another browser, they may not work as described.

This procedure is a diagnostic test. It won’t solve your problem. Don’t be disappointed when you find that nothing has changed after you complete it.

Third-party system modifications are a common cause of usability problems. By a “system modification,” I mean software that affects the operation of other software — potentially for the worse. The following procedure will help identify which such modifications you've installed. Don’t be alarmed by the complexity of these instructions — they’re easy to carry out and won’t change anything on your Mac.

These steps are to be taken while booted in safe mode.

Below are instructions to enter some UNIX shell commands. The commands are harmless, but they must be entered exactly as given in order to work. If you have doubts about the safety of the procedure suggested here, search this site for other discussions in which it’s been followed without any report of ill effects.

Some of the commands will line-wrap or scroll in your browser, but each one is really just a single line, all of which must be selected. You can accomplish this easily by triple-clicking anywhere in the line. The whole line will highlight, and you can then copy it. The headings “Step 1” and so on are not part of the commands.

Note: If you have more than one user account, Step 2 must be taken as an administrator. Ordinarily that would be the user created automatically when you booted the system for the first time. The other steps should be taken as the user who has the problem, if different. Most personal Macs have only one user, and in that case this paragraph doesn’t apply.

Launch the Terminal application in any of the following ways:

☞ Enter the first few letters of its name into a Spotlight search. Select it in the results (it should be at the top.)

☞ In the Finder, select Go ▹ Utilities from the menu bar, or press the key combination shift-command-U. The application is in the folder that opens.

☞ Open LaunchPad. Click Utilities, then Terminal in the icon grid.

When you launch Terminal, a text window will open with a line already in it, ending either in a dollar sign (“$”) or a percent sign (“%”). If you get the percent sign, enter “sh” and press return. You should then get a new line ending in a dollar sign.

Step 1

Triple-click anywhere in the line of text below on this page to select it:

for k in {,/S*}/L*/E*/{,.?}*.kext; do test -f "$k/Contents/Info.plist" && /usr/libexec/PlistBuddy -c "Print :CFBundleIdentifier" "$_" | egrep -qv "apple|Accusys|ArcMSR|ATTO|CalDigit|HighPoint|hp-fax|JMicron|print|SoftRAID|stex" && echo $k; done | open -ef

Copy the selected text to the Clipboard by pressing the key combination command-C. Then click anywhere in the Terminal window and paste ( command-V). A TextEdit window will open with the output of the command. If the command produced no output, the window will be empty. Post the contents of the TextEdit window (not the Terminal window), if any — the text, please, not a screenshot. You can then close the TextEdit window. The title of the window doesn't matter, and you don't need to post that. No typing is involved in this step.

Step 2

Repeat with this line:

{ sudo defaults read com.apple.loginwindow LoginHook; echo; sudo crontab -l; } 2> /dev/null | open -ef

This time you'll be prompted for your login password, which you do have to type. Nothing will be displayed when you type it. Type it carefully and then press return. You may get a one-time warning to be careful. Heed that warning, but don't post it. If you see a message that your username "is not in the sudoers file," then you're not logged in as an administrator.

Note: If you don’t have a login password, you’ll need to set one before taking this step. If that’s not possible, skip to the next step.

Step 3

Repeat with this line:

{ ls -A /e*/{cr,la,mach}* {,/}Lib*/{Ad,Compon,Ex,Fram,In,Keyb,La,Mail/Bu,P*P,Priv,Qu,Scripti,Servi,Spo,Sta}* L*/Fonts .la*; echo; crontab -l; } 2> /dev/null | open -ef

Important: If you formerly synchronized with a MobileMe account, your me.com email address may appear in the output of the above command. If so, anonymize it before posting.

Step 4

osascript -e 'tell application "System Events" to get name of login items' | open -ef

Remember, Steps 1-4 are all copy-and-paste — no typing, except your password. Also remember to post the output.

You can then quit Terminal.

Sep 22, 2013 8:47 PM in response to Linc Davis

Thank you very much for the extremely detailed advices, Linc. But no, I cannot enter Safe Mode. Tried half a dozen times following Apple's official instructions to no avail. And consequently I have no access to a Terminal.

However I did find an option in Disk Utility to unlock my hard drive. This time I performed Verify Disk on my FileVault-2-protected main partition and got a bunch of errors. The Repair Disk button was still greyed out afterwards so I couldn't fix the errors. Here's the output produced by Verify Disk:

Verifying volume “Macintosh HD”

Checking storage systemChecking volume.

disk0s2: Scan for Volume Headers

disk0s2: Scan for Disk Labels

Logical Volume Group B50577AF-67BA-459F-BFC0-07F87ECDA107 on 1 device

disk0s2: Scan for Metadata Volume

Logical Volume Group has a 16 MB Metadata Volume with double redundancy

Start scanning metadata for a valid checkpoint

Load and verify Segment Headers

Load and verify Checkpoint Payload

Load and verify Transaction Segment

Load and verify Transaction Segment

Incorporate 1 newer non-checkpoint transaction

Load and verify Virtual Address Table

Load and verify Segment Usage Table

Load and verify Metadata Superblock

Load and verify Logical Volumes B-Trees

Logical Volume Group contains 1 Logical Volume

Load and verify F04DC69C-CE3A-4050-9800-F32E40A9D7C8

Load and verify 6F755400-13F1-489D-92A4-8F39FAC8225F

Load and verify Freespace Summary

Load and verify Block Accounting

Load and verify Live Virtual Addresses

Newest transaction commit checkpoint is valid

Load and verify Segment Cleaning

The volume B50577AF-67BA-459F-BFC0-07F87ECDA107 appears to be OK.

Checking file systemChecking Journaled HFS Plus volume.

Checking extents overflow file.

Checking catalog file.

Incorrect number of thread records

Incorrect number of thread records

Invalid leaf record count

(It should be 1731419 instead of 1731783)

Invalid B-tree header

Invalid map node

Checking multi-linked files.

Checking catalog hierarchy.

Invalid directory item count

(It should be 5 instead of 6)

(It should be 4 instead of 5)

(It should be 8 instead of 9)

Invalid volume file count

(It should be 715589 instead of 715592)

Checking extended attributes file.

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6552203, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/0472c1f028d806b12b9f3c56ba61d609883438d9/f29c6c9b84a1 fb592717faa80812c88f70a77919)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6606292, /Users/leon/.Trash/Sudoku 1.40.ipa)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6606295, /Users/leon/Music/iTunes/Album Artwork/Cache/FB7472942C3A6839/02/07/06/FB7472942C3A6839-B8F71DC0D4902672.itc)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6606296, /Users/leon/.Trash/SurvivalGuide 2.4.ipa)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6606300, /Users/leon/.Trash/Tally Counter 1.3.4.ipa)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6606308, /Users/leon/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media/Mobile Applications/Te Reo Māori 3.0.ipa)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6606314, /Users/leon/Music/iTunes/Album Artwork/Cache/FB7472942C3A6839/13/07/03/FB7472942C3A6839-5B33FC4A54E2C37D.itc)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6606319, /Users/leon/Music/iTunes/Album Artwork/Cache/FB7472942C3A6839/11/06/10/FB7472942C3A6839-CA97AFA7D1AD1A6B.itc)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6606324, /Users/leon/.Trash/Tiny Piano 1.6.ipa)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6608915, /Applications/Google Chrome.app/Contents/Versions/29.0.1547.76/Google Chrome Framework.framework/Google Chrome Framework)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612132, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/_locales/ja/messages.json)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612134, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/_locales/ko/messages.json)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612136, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/_locales/nl/messages.json)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612138, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/_locales/pl/messages.json)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612140, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/_locales/pt_BR/messages.json)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612142, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/_locales/pt_PT/messages.json)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612144, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/_locales/ro/messages.json)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612146, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/_locales/ru/messages.json)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612148, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/_locales/sk/messages.json)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612150, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/_locales/sl/messages.json)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612152, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/_locales/sr/messages.json)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612154, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/_locales/sv/messages.json)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612156, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/_locales/te/messages.json)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612158, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/_locales/tr/messages.json)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612160, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/_locales/uk/messages.json)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612162, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/_locales/zh_CN/messages.json)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612164, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/_locales/zh_TW/messages.json)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612165, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/adblock_start_chrome.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612166, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/adblock_start_common.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612167, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/background.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612168, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/bandaids.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612170, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/button/popup.css)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612171, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/button/popup.html)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612172, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/button/popup.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612173, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/CHANGELOG)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612174, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/crowdfund.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612176, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/filtering/domainset.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612177, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/filtering/fifocache.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612178, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/filtering/filternormalizer.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612179, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/filtering/filteroptions.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612180, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/filtering/filterset.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612181, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/filtering/filtertypes.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612182, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/filtering/myfilters.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612183, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/functions.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612184, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/idlehandler.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612186, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/img/delete.gif)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612189, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/img/icon16_grayscale.png)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612190, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/img/icon16_grayscale@2x.png)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612191, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/img/icon19-grayscale.png)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612192, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/img/icon19-whitelisted.png)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612194, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/img/icon24.png)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612195, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/img/icon32.png)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612196, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/img/icon38-grayscale.png)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612197, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/img/icon38-whitelisted.png)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612203, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/jquery/css/images/ui-bg_flat_55_999999_40x100.png)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612204, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/jquery/css/images/ui-bg_flat_75_aaaaaa_40x100.png)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612205, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/jquery/css/images/ui-bg_glass_45_0078ae_1x400.png)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612206, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/jquery/css/images/ui-bg_glass_55_f8da4e_1x400.png)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612207, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/jquery/css/images/ui-bg_glass_75_79c9ec_1x400.png)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612208, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/jquery/css/images/ui-bg_gloss-wave_50_38cfff_500x100.png)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612209, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/jquery/css/images/ui-bg_gloss-wave_75_2191c0_500x100.png)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612210, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/jquery/css/images/ui-bg_inset-hard_100_fcfdfd_1x100.png)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612211, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/jquery/css/images/ui-icons_056b93_256x240.png)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612212, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/jquery/css/images/ui-icons_d8e7f3_256x240.png)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612213, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/jquery/css/jquery-ui.custom.css)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612214, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/jquery/css/override-page.css)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612215, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/jquery/jquery-ui.custom.min.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612216, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/jquery/jquery.cookie.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612217, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/jquery/jquery.min.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612220, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/options/customize.html)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612221, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/options/customize.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612222, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/options/filters.html)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612223, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/options/filters.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612224, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/options/general.html)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612225, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/options/general.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612226, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/options/index.html)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612227, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/options/index.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612228, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/options/options.css)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612230, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/pages/adreport.html)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612231, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/pages/adreport.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612232, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/pages/resourceblock.html)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612233, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/pages/resourceblock.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612234, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/pages/subscribe.html)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612235, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/pages/subscribe.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612236, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/port.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612237, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/stats.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612240, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/uiscripts/blacklisting/blacklistui.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612241, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/uiscripts/blacklisting/clickwatcher.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612242, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/uiscripts/blacklisting/elementchain.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612243, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/uiscripts/blacklisting/overlay.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612244, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/uiscripts/blacklisting/rightclick_hook.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612245, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/uiscripts/load_jquery_ui.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612246, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/uiscripts/send_content_to_back.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612247, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/uiscripts/top_open_blacklist_ui.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612248, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom/2.6.7 _0/uiscripts/top_open_whitelist_ui.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612309, /Users/leon/Library/Caches/Google/Chrome/Default/Cache/f_00000c)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612313, /Users/leon/Library/Caches/Google/Chrome/Default/Cache/f_00000d)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612321, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/README)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612324, /Users/leon/Library/Caches/Google/Chrome/Default/Cache/f_00000e)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6612325, /Users/leon/Library/Caches/Google/Chrome/Default/Cache/f_00000f)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614506, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/_locales/en/messages.json)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614663, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/js/options.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614665, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/js/panel.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614666, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/js/walkthrough.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614668, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/lib/browser.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614669, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/lib/bugdb.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614670, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/lib/click2play.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614671, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/lib/compatibility.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614672, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/lib/conf.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614673, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/lib/default_block_all.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614674, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/lib/dispatcher.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614675, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/lib/foundbugs.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614676, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/lib/ghostrank.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614677, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/lib/i18n.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614678, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/lib/jquery.scrollintogreatness-2.0.0.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614679, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/lib/matcher.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614680, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/lib/panel.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614681, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/lib/surrogatedb.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614682, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/lib/tabinfo.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614683, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/lib/updatable.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614684, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/lib/utils.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614687, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/lib/vendor/apprise/apprise-1.5.full.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614688, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/lib/vendor/apprise/apprise.css)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614689, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/lib/vendor/backbone-0.9.10.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614691, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/lib/vendor/bootstrap/bootstrap.css)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614692, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/lib/vendor/bootstrap/bootstrap.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614693, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/lib/vendor/jquery-1.7.2.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614696, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/lib/vendor/moment/lang/all.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614697, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/lib/vendor/moment/moment.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614698, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/lib/vendor/parseuri.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614699, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/lib/vendor/require.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614701, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/lib/vendor/tipTip/jquery.tipTip.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614702, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/lib/vendor/tipTip/tipTip.css)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614703, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/lib/vendor/underscore-1.4.3.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614704, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/LICENSE)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614705, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/Makefile)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614706, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/manifest.json)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614707, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/options.html)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614708, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/panel.html)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614709, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/require_config.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614711, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/templates/_app.html)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614713, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/templates/_app_browser.html)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614714, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/templates/_app_info.html)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614715, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/templates/_category.html)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614716, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/templates/_default_block_all.html)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614717, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/templates/_footer.html)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614718, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/templates/_ghostrank.html)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614719, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/templates/_header.html)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614720, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/templates/_library_li.html)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614721, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/templates/_panel_app.html)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614722, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/templates/_select.html)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614723, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/templates/click2play.html)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614724, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/templates/options.html)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614725, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/templates/panel.html)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614727, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/templates/precompiled/_app.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614728, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/templates/precompiled/_app_browser.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614729, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/templates/precompiled/_app_info.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614730, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/templates/precompiled/_category.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614731, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/templates/precompiled/_default_block_all.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614732, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/templates/precompiled/_footer.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614733, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/templates/precompiled/_ghostrank.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614734, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/templates/precompiled/_header.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614735, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/templates/precompiled/_library_li.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614736, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/templates/precompiled/_panel_app.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614737, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/templates/precompiled/_select.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614738, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/templates/precompiled/click2play.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614739, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/templates/precompiled/options.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614740, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/templates/precompiled/panel.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614741, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/templates/precompiled/walkthrough.js)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614742, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/templates/walkthrough.html)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614743, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/walkthrough.html)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614747, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/images/icon128.png)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614748, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/images/icon16.png)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614749, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/images/icon19_off.png)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614750, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/images/icon38_off.png)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614751, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Extensions/mlomiejdfkolichcflejclcbmpeaniij/5.0.0 _0/images/icon48.png)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614756, /Users/leon/Library/Caches/Google/Chrome/Default/Cache/f_000015)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614758, /Users/leon/Library/Caches/Google/Chrome/Default/Cache/f_000016)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6614763, /Users/leon/Library/Caches/Google/Chrome/Default/Cache/f_000017)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6615881, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/Google/Chrome/Default/Pepper Data/Shockwave Flash/WritableRoot/#SharedObjects/L3RTWSRG/macromedia.com/support/flashplayer/s ys/settings.sol)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619094, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Framewor ks/DTISAReferenceGuide.framework/Versions/A/Resources/ARMISA.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619223, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Framewor ks/InstrumentsPlugIn.framework/Versions/A/InstrumentsPlugIn)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619458, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Framewor ks/InstrumentsPlugIn.framework/Versions/A/Resources/Template - threads.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619482, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Framewor ks/InstrumentsPlugIn.framework/Versions/A/Resources/xray_icp_document.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619516, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Framewor ks/InstrumentsSupport.framework/Versions/A/XPCServices/com.apple.dt.instruments. dtdtrace.xpc/Contents/MacOS/com.apple.dt.instruments.dtdtrace)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619550, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Helpers/ backgroundinstruments.app/Contents/MacOS/backgroundinstruments)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619554, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Helpers/ backgroundinstruments.app/Contents/Resources/Instruments.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619587, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ AutomationInstrument.bundle/Contents/Resources/TACustomControls.nib)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619588, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ AutomationInstrument.bundle/Contents/Resources/TAExtendedDetail.nib)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619590, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ AutomationInstrument.bundle/Contents/Resources/UIALogViewController.nib)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619600, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ CorePlugin.bundle/Contents/MacOS/CorePlugin)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619613, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ DataElementsPlugin.bundle/Contents/Resources/XRCountersSetupElementView.nib)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619614, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ DataElementsPlugin.bundle/Contents/Resources/XRDataMiningDataElementView.nib)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619615, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ DataElementsPlugin.bundle/Contents/Resources/XRScriptListElementView.nib)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619672, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ KDebugPlugin.bundle/Contents/MacOS/KDebugPlugin)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619703, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ KDebugPlugin.bundle/Contents/Resources/XRKDebugSignPost.tif)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619705, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ KDebugPlugin.bundle/Contents/Resources/XRKDebugSysCall.tif)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619706, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ KDebugPlugin.bundle/Contents/Resources/XRKDebugThread.tif)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619707, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ KDebugPlugin.bundle/Contents/Resources/XRKDebugThreadMadeRunnable.tif)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619708, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ KDebugPlugin.bundle/Contents/Resources/XRKDebugVMFault.tif)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619709, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ KDebugPlugin.bundle/Contents/Resources/XRKDebugZeroFill.tif)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619710, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ KDebugPlugin.bundle/Contents/Resources/XRSignpostAutopopulateBinsViewController. nib)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619711, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ KDebugPlugin.bundle/Contents/Resources/XRSignpostConfigCanvasViewController.nib)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619713, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ KDebugPlugin.bundle/Contents/Resources/XRSignpostConfigFlagViewController.nib)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619714, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ KDebugPlugin.bundle/Contents/Resources/XRSignpostConfigGraphViewController.nib)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619715, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ KDebugPlugin.bundle/Contents/Resources/XRSignpostConfigHistogramViewController.n ib)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619726, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ MemoryPlugin.bundle/Contents/Resources/libdumpster.dylib)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619728, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ MemoryPlugin.bundle/Contents/Resources/split_arrow_down.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619729, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ MemoryPlugin.bundle/Contents/Resources/split_arrow_up.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619730, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ MemoryPlugin.bundle/Contents/Resources/XRObjectAllocPairingEventView.nib)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619731, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ MemoryPlugin.bundle/Contents/Resources/XRObjectAllocStringRuleView.nib)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619739, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ OpenGLESAnalyzerInstrument.bundle/Contents/MacOS/OpenGLESAnalyzerInstrument)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619746, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ OpenGLESAnalyzerInstrument.bundle/Contents/Resources/OpenGLES.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619758, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ SamplerPlugin.bundle/Contents/MacOS/SamplerPlugin)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619760, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ SamplerPlugin.bundle/Contents/Resources/eventtemplate.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619769, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ UIRecorderPlugin.bundle/Contents/MacOS/UIRecorderPlugin)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619785, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ XRMobileDeviceDiscoveryPlugIn.bundle/Contents/MacOS/XRMobileDeviceDiscoveryPlugI n)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619787, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ XRMobileDeviceDiscoveryPlugIn.bundle/Contents/Resources/Apple iPhone.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619788, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ XRMobileDeviceDiscoveryPlugIn.bundle/Contents/Resources/Energy Diagnostics.tracetemplate)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619791, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ XRMobileDeviceDiscoveryPlugIn.bundle/Contents/Resources/Icon.png)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619792, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ XRMobileDeviceDiscoveryPlugIn.bundle/Contents/Resources/iPhone.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619793, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ XRMobileDeviceDiscoveryPlugIn.bundle/Contents/Resources/iPhonePower.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619795, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ XRMobileDeviceDiscoveryPlugIn.bundle/Contents/Resources/Low Memory.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619796, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ XRMobileDeviceDiscoveryPlugIn.bundle/Contents/Resources/OpenGL ES Driver.tracetemplate)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619798, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ XRMobileDeviceDiscoveryPlugIn.bundle/Contents/Resources/Running in Background.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619799, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/PlugIns/ XRMobileDeviceDiscoveryPlugIn.bundle/Contents/Resources/Running in Foreground.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619852, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/activity.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619854, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/ApplicationsFolderIcon.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619856, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/Bonjour.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619858, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/ChipPlaceholder.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619859, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/ClippedIndicator-On.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619860, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/ClippedIndicator-Over.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619861, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/ClippedIndicator-Pressed.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619863, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/CocoaLayout.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619864, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/CoreData.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619865, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/Counter.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619890, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/data_mining_callee.tiff)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619891, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/data_mining_caller.tiff)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619892, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/DB LCD Temp-Black.ttf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619893, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/db.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619894, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/DBGFrameAppKit.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619895, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/DBGFrameAudioSpeech.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619896, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/DBGFrameDatabase.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619897, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/DBGFrameFoundation.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619898, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/DBGFrameFrameworks.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619899, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/DBGFrameGeneric.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619900, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/DBGFrameGraphics.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619901, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/DBGFrameLanguages.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619902, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/DBGFrameNetworkIO.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619903, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/DBGFrameSecurity.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619904, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/DBGFrameSystem.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619905, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/DBGFrameUser.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619906, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/DBGFrameWeb.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619907, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/DBGNavigatorSliderMaxGlyph.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619908, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/DBGNavigatorSliderMinGlyph.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619909, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/DBGQueue.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619910, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/DBGThread.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619911, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/desktop.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619912, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/disclosureAlternate.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619915, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/disk1.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619916, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/Dispatch.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619917, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/DownloadsFolderIcon.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619918, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/DRVR_INST-Script.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619919, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/DRVR_INST-UI.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619920, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/DRVR_REC-2State-On.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619921, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/DRVR_REC-3State-On.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619922, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/DRVR_REC-Off.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619923, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/DRVR_REC-Record.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619925, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/English.lproj/MainMenu.nib)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619926, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/English.lproj/PFTTraceDocument.nib)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619929, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/file_activity.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619932, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/framedperson.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619933, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/FullscreenEnter-Norm.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619934, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/FullscreenExit-Norm.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619935, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/garbagecollection.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619936, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/gc.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6619937, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/Gear.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620023, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/Instruments.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620253, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/Template - CocoaLayout.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620255, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/Template - Counter.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620256, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/Template - Dispatch.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620257, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/Template - DRVR_INST-UI.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620258, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/Template - EventProfiler.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620259, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/Template - eventtemplate.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620260, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/Template - file_activity_thorough.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620262, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/Template - garbagecollection.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620263, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/Template - InstantOffIcon.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620264, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/Template - malloc.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620265, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/Template - memory2.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620266, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/Template - MultiCore.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620267, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/Template - NetworkConnections.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620269, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/Template - object.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620270, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/Template - sampler.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620272, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/Template - SystemTrace.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620273, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/Template - Threads and Locks.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620274, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/Template - threads.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620275, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/Template - TouchDeviceCoreAnim.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620277, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/Template - tracetemplate.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620280, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/templates/Allocations.tracetemplate)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620282, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/templates/Counters.tracetemplate)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620283, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/templates/Event Profiler.tracetemplate)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620284, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/templates/Leaks.tracetemplate)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620285, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/templates/Network.tracetemplate)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620286, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/templates/System Trace.tracetemplate)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620287, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/templates/Time Profiler.tracetemplate)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620288, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/term.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620289, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/threads.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620290, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/TimeDisplay-Current.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620291, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/TimeDisplay-Device.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620292, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/TimeDisplay-Total.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620294, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/TimeScale-Indicator-ZoomedIn.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620295, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/TimeScale-Indicator-ZoomedOut.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620296, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/TimeScale-Thumb.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620297, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/ToolWell-Center.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620298, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/ToolWell-LeftCap.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620300, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/Trace-Bezel.tiff)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620301, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/tracedoc.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620302, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/tracetemplate.icns)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620303, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/TrackFlag-Down-Center.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620304, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/TrackFlag-DownLeft-Left.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620305, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/TrackFlag-DownLeft-Right.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620306, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/TrackFlag-DownRight-Left.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620307, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/TrackFlag-DownRight-Right.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620308, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/TrackFlag-Up-Center.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620309, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/TrackFlag-UpLeft-Left.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620310, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/TrackFlag-UpLeft-Right.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620311, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/TrackFlag-UpRight-Left.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620312, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/TrackFlag-UpRight-Right.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620313, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/TrackGlyph-ArrowDown.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620314, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/TrackGlyph-ArrowLeft.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620315, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/TrackGlyph-ArrowRight.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620316, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/TrackGlyph-ArrowUp.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620317, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/TrackGlyph-Checkmark.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620318, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/TrackGlyph-Circle.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620320, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/TrackGlyph-Error.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620321, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/TrackGlyph-Gear.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620322, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/TrackGlyph-Hexagon.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620323, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/TrackGlyph-Minus.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620325, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/TrackGlyph-Pentagon.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620326, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Applications/Instruments.app/Contents/Resource s/TrackGlyph-Plus.pdf)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6620450, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Documentation/DocSets/com.apple.adc. documentation.AppleiOS7.0.iOSLibrary.docset/Contents/Resources/docSet.tokencache )

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6634546, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Documentation/DocSets/com.apple.adc. documentation.AppleOSX10_8.CoreReference.docset/Contents/Resources/docSet.skidx)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6688508, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/D eveloper/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator7.0.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/U IKit_OriginalArtwork.car)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6701618, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/D eveloper/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator7.0.sdk/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PhotoLibra ry.framework/PhotoLibrary)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6702877, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/D eveloper/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator7.0.sdk/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Preference s.framework/Preferences)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6703140, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/D eveloper/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator7.0.sdk/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PrintKit.f ramework/printd)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6703141, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/D eveloper/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator7.0.sdk/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PrintKit.f ramework/PrintKit)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6703199, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/D eveloper/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator7.0.sdk/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProofReade r.framework/Dutch.lproj/bindict)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6703200, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/D eveloper/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator7.0.sdk/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProofReade r.framework/Dutch.lproj/corrections)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6703203, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/D eveloper/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator7.0.sdk/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProofReade r.framework/en_AU.lproj/bindict1)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6703205, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/D eveloper/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator7.0.sdk/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProofReade r.framework/en_CA.lproj/bindict1)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6703207, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/D eveloper/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator7.0.sdk/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProofReade r.framework/en_CN.lproj/bindict1)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6703209, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/D eveloper/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator7.0.sdk/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProofReade r.framework/en_CN.lproj/corrections)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6703211, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/D eveloper/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator7.0.sdk/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProofReade r.framework/en_GB.lproj/bindict1)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6703213, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/D eveloper/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator7.0.sdk/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProofReade r.framework/en_JP.lproj/bindict1)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6703215, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/D eveloper/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator7.0.sdk/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProofReade r.framework/English.lproj/bindict)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6703216, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/D eveloper/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator7.0.sdk/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProofReade r.framework/English.lproj/bindict1)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6703217, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/D eveloper/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator7.0.sdk/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProofReade r.framework/English.lproj/bindict2)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6703218, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/D eveloper/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator7.0.sdk/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProofReade r.framework/English.lproj/bindict4)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6722716, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/OtherFrameworks/DevToolsInterface.framework/Ve rsions/A/DevToolsInterface)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6726694, /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/SharedFrameworks/LLDB.framework/Versions/A/LLD B)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6727948, /Users/leon/Library/Preferences/com.apple.LaunchServices.plist)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6727957, /private/etc/authorization)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6727965, /private/var/run/xpcproxy/com.apple.dt.Xcode.LicenseAgreementXPCService.1677722 0.6726785.xpc/Contents/MacOS/com.apple.dt.Xcode.LicenseAgreementXPCService)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6727967, /Library/Preferences/com.apple.dt.Xcode.plist)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6727968, /Users/leon/Library/Caches/com.apple.dt.Xcode/Downloads/f9556a99100ac5200138e50 480d2471b6bdc4adc.dvtdownloadableindex)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6727991, /System/Library/LaunchDaemons/com.apple.rpmuxd.plist)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6727996, /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemotePacketCapture.framework/Versions/A/_Cod eSignature/CodeResources)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6727997, /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemotePacketCapture.framework/Versions/A/Remo tePacketCapture)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6727999, /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemotePacketCapture.framework/Versions/A/Reso urces/version.plist)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6728000, /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemotePacketCapture.framework/Versions/A/Reso urces/Info.plist)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6728001, /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemotePacketCapture.framework/Versions/Curren t)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6728002, /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemotePacketCapture.framework/RemotePacketCap ture)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6728003, /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemotePacketCapture.framework/Resources)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6728007, /System/Library/Extensions/RemoteVirtualInterface.kext/Contents/version.plist)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6728009, /System/Library/Extensions/RemoteVirtualInterface.kext/Contents/_CodeSignature/ CodeSignature)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6728010, /System/Library/Extensions/RemoteVirtualInterface.kext/Contents/_CodeSignature/ CodeRequirements)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6728011, /System/Library/Extensions/RemoteVirtualInterface.kext/Contents/_CodeSignature/ CodeDirectory)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6728012, /System/Library/Extensions/RemoteVirtualInterface.kext/Contents/_CodeSignature/ CodeResources)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6728014, /System/Library/Extensions/RemoteVirtualInterface.kext/Contents/MacOS/RemoteVir tualInterface)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6728015, /System/Library/Extensions/RemoteVirtualInterface.kext/Contents/Info.plist)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6728016, /usr/libexec/rpmuxd)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6728018, /usr/bin/rvictl)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6728034, /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/IOKitPersonalities_i386.io plist.gz)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6728035, /System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/KextPropertyValues_OSBundl eHelper_i386.plist.gz)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6728107, /Users/leon/Library/Caches/com.apple.dt.Xcode/Downloads/Xcode.CLTools.10.8-2013 .9.2.dmg)

Overlapped extent allocation (id = 6795451, /Users/leon/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/dd78ef207b20022d0dd8b1397a711dc85ea83699-20130921-174 326/26a2be9c7f211992e339be1f3b4c87b92ff0ac80)

Checking volume bitmap.

Volume bitmap needs minor repair for under-allocation

Checking volume information.

Invalid volume free block count

(It should be 8688760 instead of 8647086)

The volume Macintosh HD was found corrupt and needs to be repaired.

Error: This disk needs to be repaired. Click Repair Disk.

Sep 23, 2013 10:47 AM in response to Alias de Sired

Hi,

My problem (with my MacBook Air mid 2012 11-inch model) seems similar, except I am unable to boot into Recovery and unable to repair the disk, because when I try to log in to my main user account there is a grey spinning wheel. I booted from safe mode (with the verbose option) and the final line that is printed out on screen says something like "CoreStorage: terminating group "Macintosh HD" ... ". There are also lines preceding this which seem to indicate disk I/O errors.

The only thing I can do right now is to login as a guest, and use the Internet on Safari. No access to system applications, no terminal, no user applications.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sandeep

Sep 23, 2013 11:23 PM in response to Eric Root

Hi,

I did run it several times, and restarted it, but still the same problem - unable to get past the login for the main user account, grey spinning wheel. Booting up with safe mode, verbose option, still shows the same output as I described above. There are some other lines I noticed in the output like "Failed to issue COM RESET successfully after three attempts. Failing..." and "AppleAHCIDDiskQueueManager: waitForPMDriverCall timeout" and "disk1: resource shortage."

Sep 24, 2013 3:42 PM in response to Linc Davis

That's exactly what I did, as I have described in my previous posts. The Repair Disk button remains *inactive* after Verify has found errors, so I can't do anything about them.

After some Googling I found out that if you hold down the Option key while clicking the File menu, the menu item Turn Off Encryption becomes available. That's how I decrypted my hard drive and rescued my files using a Linux live CD.

The sad thing is the decryption process left my main partition unmountable by Disk Utility. Even worse, the OS X reinstaller still asks me to unlock my drive and stops responding after I type in my password.

I'm still looking for ways to recover my system. Will continue to post updates here.

Mac stuck in a login loop after software updates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.