Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there any way to go back to ios6??

I dont know what others' experience is, but my Ipad is incredibly buggy/sluggish, my keyboard keeps changing colors and certain gestures arent working.

Not to mention, this color scheme looks like it was created by a 3 year old with its crayons.

Anyways...I had no idea this was Beta and would not have downloaded it had I know.

Is there any way for me to go back while they fix these problems?

Thanks!

AppleTV 2

Posted on Sep 22, 2013 5:41 PM

13 replies

Sep 23, 2013 12:04 AM in response to kwitel

I do sympathise with you as I too have found ios7 to be less stable, I NEVER had a crash on my ipad4 until upgrading and have found ios7 very buggy, safari freezes, auto rotate not always working and a couple of total crash were it just self booted.

The standard colour scheme is very poor with far too little contrast. The only way I have found to make it readable is to enable bold text, which would be my number one tip for any ios7 user. I also found it best to have a 100% solid black wallpaper to make the icons stand out.

As for the keyboard, it should be easy for apple to make this a user choice, there is obviously two colours in the system, so let me pick white or black system wide.

Sep 23, 2013 8:10 AM in response to Acetone.

Acetone:

Thank you for making me feel not-crazy.

I cannot for th elife of me figure out why people like this GUI so much.

Im also dumfounded as to this whole "flat" icon approach.

What is the purpose of all this graphical computing power and resolution, if we are going to have one-dimensional icons/graphics.

BTW-I have 3 keyboards.

One white with black letters (this appears to be the new one and its has very little contrast), the old gray board and a dark gray oe with black letters.

Is there any way to go back to ios6??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.