Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad 2 not working

To all Readers

Please help ASAP! I Bought a Ipad 1 week ago tomorrow (Bought Sept. 16 2013). And for some reason it will not charge.

Meaning no Message shows up to tell me it's not charging also there is no sign to say pluged in. I am still charging it using the Wall Plug and Cord to Ipad as to what i found in the box. What do you think 😕?

Can I fix it? ➕

Thanks, RJ1999

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."

(Groucho Marx)

iPad 2, HELP!

Posted on Sep 22, 2013 10:04 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2013 10:08 PM

If you happen to have another cord and charger you might try that. Be aware if you use one that was for an iPhone it will not charge the unit is fast. What you looking for is to see if it will charge it at all. If not you could take the charger and plug and iPad back to the nearest Apple Store or Authorized Service Center for service.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2013 10:08 PM in response to rj1999

If you happen to have another cord and charger you might try that. Be aware if you use one that was for an iPhone it will not charge the unit is fast. What you looking for is to see if it will charge it at all. If not you could take the charger and plug and iPad back to the nearest Apple Store or Authorized Service Center for service.

Ipad 2 not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.