Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can i use a font such as Yuppy, Chalkboard which is basically included in iOS for commercial purpose?

hi!

I make a e-book and it will be published on appstore and android market as application.

I'm wondering about font.

Can i use a font such as Yuppy, Chalkboard which is basically included in iOS for commercial purpose like me?

I bought a mountain lion on appstore.

I look forward to hearing from apple whether it is lawful or not.

Have a blessed day~:)

Posted on Sep 22, 2013 10:32 PM

2 replies

Sep 23, 2013 10:57 AM in response to Daniel Hwang

Strangely, there isn't and end user license on Apple's site regarding iOS. But here's a look at the font agreement section from OS X Mountain Lion:

E. Fonts. Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, you may use the fonts included with the Apple Software to display and print content while running the Apple Software; however, you may only embed fonts in content if that is permitted by the embedding restrictions accompanying the font in question. These embedding restrictions can be found in the Font Book/Preview/Show Font Info panel.

So basically, you need to examine the fonts to see if there are notes on usage restrictions or limitations.

Can i use a font such as Yuppy, Chalkboard which is basically included in iOS for commercial purpose?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.